Isador’s offers variety of carefully selected produce packages which will save you time and money. We foster our relationships with farmers who share our interest in healthy soil, in the inclination to be environmentally responsible, and ultimately, in producing the best tasting food.
A produce subscription from Isador’s grants the convenience of free delivery right to your door. More importantly, the subscription acts as a key to your kitchen, and to new possibilities with your very own cooking. When you subscribe, you will receive a constant flow of the freshest and most beautiful produce that central Massachusetts and beyond has to offer, all year round.
Kitchen Share subscribers receive a list of unique grocery items by email the day before their scheduled delivery. Simply reply to the email to add on additional groceries! We’re sure that one of our share packages will fit perfectly into your healthy lifestyle. For details on each of the boxes, please click the box title. All prices include delivery.
Subscribers can choose from weekly or bi-weekly delivery. Not sure about committing to weekly or bi-weekly? You’re free to try out a one-time produce box delivery (or give a one-time gift!) as a non-subscriber. If you love it and want to sign up for regular delivery, we’ll credit you with the difference between the subscriber and non-subscriber price.
If you need any help deciding which box is right for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-987-1211 (extension 3) .
$20.00 (subscriber) $25 (non-subscriber)
- Includes the essential mirepoix ingredients of celery, carrots and onions along with some other root vegetables and aromatics to create your own stock, sauce or soup. Add on fresh items from our weekly list to create a warming meal for you and your family!
$40.00 (subscriber) $42 (non-subscriber)
- Follow us on a local-centric adventure of the Northeast terroir. These box options showcase the efforts of central Massachusetts farmers, and lost varietals from culinarian minded individuals of the northeast United States.
$40.00 (subscriber) $42 (non-subscriber)
- The Staple Box is our ‘minimalist’ home delivery option. It offers the ingredients for the foundation of cuisine, and some hand fruits to boot. We can deliver this box to your home or office every week or every-other week. All the produce in this box is certified organic and does not change* to accommodate seasonal availability.
$45.00 (subscriber) $48 (non-subscriber)
- This box was designed to provide you with enough produce for a few salads and hand fruit for the week. It is a practical box for busy families that may not always have a chance to cook.
$50.00 (subscriber) $52 (non-subscriber)
- 100% Vegetable, 100% of the time.
$52.00 (subscriber) $55 (non-subscriber)
- The Basic Box is, for all intents and purposes, the inspiration and first incarnation of all our delivery options. it includes everything in the Staple box PLUS a few additional seasonal fruits and vegetables. This is a great value option for the more skilled or adventurous home cook, or for those seeking more from the local terroir.
$55.00 (subscriber) $58 (non-subscriber)
- The Fruit Box is a new delivery option perfect for a fruit loving family! This option is also a great choice for delivery to your place of business; your co-workers will be grateful to have a quick and healthy mid-day snack! The Fruit Box changes slightly throughout the year to accommodate new seasonal arrivals.
Isador’s Organics Inclement Weather Policy
It’s getting to be the time of year where snow and ice can make getting deliveries to our customers unsafe. In instances of snow storms, poor road conditions, road closures, or poor visibility we will make case by case decisions to bump out delivery by a day. We will let all customers know as soon as we make that decision.
Indicators of these unsafe conditions could include community closures, weather alerts, news warnings, and public safety alerts. In snow conditions, roads or parking lots that have been unplowed or that require snow tires and/or chains will be considered an unsafe driving condition.
In cases where the roads are passable and conditions safe for travel, we will make deliveries on schedule. We ask that our customers leave a clear pathway to make delivery. If the location of the delivery spot will change due to weather, please let us know.
If our driver cannot get to your house or delivery spot due to uncleared driveways and/or pathways, we will not attempt to make the delivery to ensure that our delivery person is safe. The produce box will come back to the store and delivered on another agreed upon day.
The result of not being able to make a delivery may be degraded produce that will need to be replaced. In addition, a second delivery attempt will need to be made. Fees associated with these instances are as follows:
- Degraded Produce: The replacement cost of the item(s).
- Second Delivery Attempt:
- 1-15 miles $7.00
- 16-28 miles $14.00